The mission of Astro Brain Tumour Fund is to fund low-grade glioma research projects, and to provide a focus for the low-grade glioma community by offering a source of information, inspiration, connections and hope.
Astro Brain Tumour Fund is achieving this by:
- Raising funds to support more LGG research projects in the UK
- Gathering and sharing accurate and reliable information about low-grade brain tumours and associated topics, with particular reference to UK based health and support services
- Raising awareness of the challenges of living with a low-grade brain tumour
- Supporting and promoting all those who wish to help the low grade brain tumour community, in order to help increase the number of research and support projects related to low-grade brain tumours
- Offering an opportunity for all those whose lives are touched by direct experience of this tumour type to support each other through our online support group, incorporating over 200 patients, carers, friends and family members from around the globe.