Support for all
All the listings in this section apply equally to patients and carers, with many services also being available to other family members including children, grandparents and those not directly involved in day to day care but still very much affected by the low-grade brain tumour diagnosis.
Please join the Low Grade Support Group Facebook page. This is a closed group for low-grade patients and their families. Apply to join the group and you will be contacted by the administrator, Linda. Please make sure your Facebook/Messenger settings are such that you can receive a message from her.
- Top Tips for surgery from patients and carers
- Top tips for radiotherapy from patients and carers
- Cancer support centres and hospice day centres
- Help in achieving personal goals in the workplace
- Accessing NHS support
- Financial support
- Online support groups
- Telephone helplines in the UK
- Dealing with your bank
- Paediatric and teenagers support
- Spiritual support
- Fabulous freebies
- UK-based organisations to help you realise your dreams!
- Other sources of help
- The Brain Tumour Patients’ Charter of Rights